Apr 27, 2011

Ribban cruise...

Summer - not just yet

So Ribban is the place to be - it's the beach that has a boardwalk in Malmö... Yeah... It is about 2,5 km long... and skating in the blazing spring-sun of Sweden is quite a pleasure. I went on a skate with Dusty today - it was nice and I bet all you guys that read my blog soon will get sick of me and all my blabbing about how much I outdoorskate. But outdoorskating is soooo much fun... Today the entire skate ended up being around 13 km, but in the end we took a coffee break, according to Dusty, you have to drink coffee at Ribban... and I endorse anything with coffee involved.
I must say I do like my Pure wheels but I still think that the Kryptos are a tad better, I don't know what it is, but I just think I like the Kryptos better. But I am going to switch back next week, and let you know if I just still like the Kryptos better, or if it's just all in my head! Loony really like her Pure wheels, so I guess taste is like the ass, cleaved... (just sound better in Swedish)

Tonight I have a meeting with the Crime City training committee, and that is always a pleasure, hopefully it will be as great as ever. Been traveling a lot latley and we also have not had that many training halls avaible- and I also think that is what have lead me into all this outdoor skating... yayaaa... and also because it gives me an impressive tan, and who does not want an impressive tan?

1 comment:

  1. I wanna come visit and go outdoor skating all day and work on our tans together~~~! Miss you Swedie
    - <3 Dixie Pixie

    ReplyDelete