Apr 15, 2011

MayDay in Hell

I think this says it all

So I totally am going to coach during MayDay in Hell - and it is going to be exciting, I love skating with girls I have never met before. Watching strides getting familiar with each other and all that jazz... and of course exploring Finnish culture. I can say very basic sings like ''kiitos'' (thanks), ei sa peitää and some basic swear words... yeah - I guess that is what makes me Swedish, the ability to swear in Finnish, say I love them and of course also tell people not to cover the radiator (if you are Swedish and read this, I know you are totally nodding now)

But anyhow - before I successfully will insult not only my own people but also the people from the country of the thousand lakes I will continue to write about MayDay in Hell...

I am going there, and it will be fun, fun, fun... and if anyone that is reading this is going there too, and wish that I bring gear, wheels, laces, socks... pretty much anything from SwedeVix Skateshop... let me know... I am not only an amazing skater... I am also a delivery bitch (this I cannot say in Finnish)

No comments:

Post a Comment