Apr 18, 2011

Waiting for socks


So SwedeVix is getting a delivery of socks today - and hopefully tomorrow... and I am superduper excited... Especially over the cool BEER, VODKA, EVIL and GAY socks we are getting in... we are also gettign Socki it to me socks in with stripes and skulls and BAD ASS... so I hope that it is not only me who go a sock obsession... because socks are awesome. I always wear two different ones - and I have always done - ever since I started derby 4 seasons ago... even if back then it was two different fishnets...

Oh and I finally got my shit together and I am once again writing for Live Derby Girls, and I recommend reading the other girls stuff too... there is one blog about how derby actually saved her relationship and one on how derby ruined her. Testamonials and stories from derbygirls, quite an interesting read.

No comments:

Post a Comment