Apr 4, 2011

Naked girls in a sauna

Hm, I wonder how many hits that header will give my blog... Maybe I should throw in some words like: lesbian, girls, xxx, fun-loving and so on too... Or maybe not... Oooooops I guess I just did... My bad...

Well, actually what this blog was gonna be about is that all my new friends are obsessed with saunas, and it is really weird to me - maybe it just is me who been gone from Scandinavia too long... But when in Copenhagen Krazy Kris and Loony would drag me to the sauna in Christiania (yes it is a unisex sauna and people rub each other in mud and sit on a sweaty floor) . And we had not lived here in Malmö more than a week when Smärta and da Fist dragged us to the local sauna and made us sweat. Did I mention I'm oversensitive to heat??
I do have an annual midsummer party at my mothers place - where we always end up in the sauna, but at that point I'm always really intoxicated and totally in it for the showers... But all this sauna talk made me talk my mother into finally deciding on building a sauna into my grandparents old house (where me, Loony, Kris, Husse and the gang spent new years)... So next year we will have a sauna!! Yayaaaaa...

Sauna power!! But what I really was gonna say was that Friday we had an amazing and great time with CCR sauna time!! I am starting to think this whole sauna thing is great - as long as it is not humid heat - I can deal with it - if not just for the amazing company!!

No comments:

Post a Comment