Apr 30, 2011

In Hell...

Yes, I'm at MayDay in Hell, and yesterday I went to a Helsinki Roller Derby practice, and that was good times, floor was more sticky than I expected, wish I had worn all G-rods, instead of the Stingers with G-rods combination I decided on, after someone saying that girls were using Poisons... 
TOday I'm leading a couple of hours of practice and then there is scrimmage, mixed scrimmage that is set up as a bout. So as I said, I have a bunch of girls that are going to gel and play like a team, and I cannot make them too tired, since they are supposed to play a bout later.... yeah... HOW ABOUT THAT??

Time to chomp down some bread and a banana (all I have) for breakfast before I head over to the venue and start coaching, hopefully this will be a GREAT day...

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, jag anar mig en sarkastisk ton här.. Jag hoppas att du hade det bra iallafall!

    ReplyDelete