Jan 19, 2014

My own challange...

Sometimes a just doing something little everyday takes you a looong way... So I made myself a promise - I'm going to do this routine every morning for 30 days... It's not much, but it's better than nothing, and it will also get me out of bed and I probably will end up being in time for work more often.

20 sit-ups
10 push-ups
20 squats
1 min plank
10 burpees
20 lunges

And I will do it three time in a row.... Yupp... This is it! I probably will add in some exercises at times, but I have to make three sets of this everyday, and if I'm lazy in the morning I have to do it at work... Ha ha ha... Well, maybe when I get back home from work... I mean altogether it's just... 

60 sit-ups
30 push-ups
60 squats 
3 min planks
30 burpees
60 lunges

I am also thinking about getting myself a kettlebell, I like those things and they can be used for so many things. 

Writing this post makes me think about when off-skates in derby was unheard of, and barley any leauges did it... And now almost every competitive league does it... Times are changing, and it's a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment