Jan 28, 2014

An AMAZING trip

I had such a great trip, from a snowy Sweden to a snowy NYC to a overcast but warmer LA, with lots of rollerderby! I got to see some of my amazing friends and skate both banked and flat track with Team Wolfpack!
I got to skate with some amazing skaters from allover USA, and I had such a blast... I did get blisters under my feet, it has been about 1,5 years since I was on a banked track last.
Coming back to Sweden I'm just as pepp as ever to play more rollerderby, why is it so much fun!?

On Sunday we scrimmaged against ACDG
In LA I was staying with my friend Mad Dog, and she was jsut the best host ever and even better was that Demanda and her girl came down from SF to hang out! The only thing that was a bummer was taht I didn't get to go to Portland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment