Mar 30, 2011

Rollerderby fashion - it changes

I am not sure if it is rollerderby fashion that changes or if it is me - I think it might be a little of both... When I started I saw and wore much more skirts... and now I just wear hotpants - or mini-pants... I just don't really care that much anymore, I just wanna skate, and coordinating clothes just seem like a waste of time.

I have never understood the amazingness of fishnet-burns - maybe because of all the snowburns I got during short-sleave summer snowboarding... but any kind of burn on my body seem just dumb... the times I have worn fishnets - I have always worn a solid stocking under... just make more sense...

Now some pictures of what I previously have worn on the track will follow... and there is WAAAY more than this - but this is just a sample... ENJOY...

At practice in December 2007 - right before I tried out for Jet City
Scrimmage Dipers vs. Depends February 2008
My second bout in March 2008
I took my best friend skating in January 2008
Jet Citys B-team Summer of 2008
Mixed Jet City teams vs. Slaughter County October 2008
Sockit Wenches 2009
Amazon vs. Shortbus RollerCon 2009
Rat City Allstar Summer 2009
Getting ready to play Manhattan Mayhem May 2010
Bimbos vs. somelongassabrivation RollerCon 2010
Jamming for Gotham in Portland Summer 2010
Coaching in Malmö Summer 2010
Coaching in Gothenburg winter 2011


1 comment: