Dec 22, 2010

Lesbian Drama and snow

 (Snowy streets in Malmø, picture stolen from sydsvenskan.se)

No kidding, Scandinavia is frozen, we are deep in the fridge, there is snow and ice wherever we turn, and it is not common. I know, we get snow, in the NORTH, north of Stockholm where I am from, NOT in Copenhagen and Malmø, not to this extent... this will be a white christmas. Trains are late and cars slide of the streets and I have left Copenhagen to spend the 23rd at Malous family and then we will be heading up to Stockholm to spend the rest of Christmas with my family!

Me and Malou just discovered Lip Service... a lesbian drama series from BBC, and Frankie is HOT HOT HOT... and looks and acts EXACTLY like Shane from L-word. We don't care, we still think she is hot! Same, same but different! So tonight that is waht we are going to do, watch the last episode of Lip Service! Sadly there are only six episodes so far, but I am planning on writing nice little letters to BBC BEGGING for another six, because SERIOUSLY, it is better than L-word because there is no annoying Jenny... peeew...

Me and Malou are going to practice with the Stockholm girls on the 26th, well, I think I am probably coaching, and it be awesome and fun! I miss skating...

No comments:

Post a Comment