Jul 18, 2011

Crossdressing in Rotterdam

Fisty and Loony got the real sized glasses, I totally lucked out
Guess who is who!
I did it! I got Major Madness to wear pants... and I must say that his skirt is VERY comfortable! His boots are a probably 3 sizes to large for a girl like myself... yeah... (and for you who don't know Major Madness, he's a referee from Essen and very prone on wearing man-skirts he also told me Merby is VERY bad for his nails)
Rotterdam party was fun, Loony, Fisty and this girl KickAss decided on some public peeing from the dock that the after-party was held at and I did not score a big beer glass - the bar only had three and Fisty, Loony and the medic managed to get to them before me. Apperently people in this part of Europe drink beer out of very small glasses, I am not sure I approve of this! I prefer the German way of doing it... but then I want good beer, I am quite a beer snob. Just ask Loony, but she likes it, she just asks for the same beer as me! But more about Holland, that language is crazy - their way of say kitchen sounds like the Swedish way of saying kuken (and that means cock in Swedish)... so yeah, since we (me, Loony and Fisty) are such teenagers we ended up standing around the bar saying (maybe yelling)'' KUKEN, KUKEN, KUKEN'' several times...  the bartender was kind of ''what do you girls want from the kitchen?''
Oh, and I forgot to mention that Fisty had to fight the medic out of her bed... (that just came out wrong) and the next morning Blauwe Bill (the guy who made it all happen) couldn't find his wallet, but later on he aperently discovered it in his fridge....

Oh, I love derby - now on my way to coach with Loony at our outdoor track - and she just finished printing the shirts for the bout this weekend. It is sunny outdoors and I have spent all day catching up on sleep we missed out on driving to and from Rotterdam (about 24 hours all together ) and catchign up on e-mails - both SwedeVix work and stuff for Crime City Rollers!

No comments:

Post a Comment