Nov 15, 2010

Looking over my shoulder

(Getting ready to jam against Texas , photo by Jules Doyle)

So as we all know by now, I'm back in Sweden, since two days back, and about after landing on Swedish soil, I waited around on the airport so my great Danish girlfriend could join me and together we went to Solna hallen to coach Stockholm Rollerderby... I love to help out derby here in Sweden, and hope in the future to get much more facetime with not only Swedish rollergirls, but also European of all sorts! EROC will be really interesting.

I love coaching with Loony, she really is a great coach and help for me, her previous experiance as a coach and trainer really shows. We compliment each other real well when we coach together, and I really like that! She is also an amazingly funny person, that I love to spend time with, and did I mention that she is also darn pretty?

I do miss Gotham, but it still just feels like I am on vacation, and OMG keep on jokingly asking me when I'm coming back from it. Ahhhrgghhh

No comments:

Post a Comment