Nov 2, 2012

Poledancing - its hard!

So I think we are going UP UP UP...
I was upside down... NO HANDS!
It does build upperbody strenght... 

Once upon a time, a long time ago I had a friend that was a stripper in Portland, she suggested that I should use my one year working visa, working as a stripper with her in Portland. And to be honest, I did give it a thought, just for a few minutes, but then I realized that it would not lead to somethign good...  or maybe it would have, considering that this whole poledancing thing is HARD!

ON of our freshies works as a poledancing instructor, and she offered Stockholm Rollerderby a free class during this week.. .and who would I be to turn down such an opportunity... So I think we were about 14 girls that turned up to learn how to twirl, hang upside down, do handstands against it and most of all walk sexy around the pole... sexy with confidence... I had a really good time, considering that my day had started out really shitty, it ended really well, laughing with friends and trying new skills... damn I think I need to practice ALOT before I even look half as cool as Alpha... 

No comments:

Post a Comment