Apr 4, 2012

How I really like polkagrisar...steal mine and I bite...

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE

Yes, I LOVE polkagrisar... the ones from Gränna are the best! If you have not had a polkagris from Gränna, you have missed out of one of the amazing things of life! Amazing! On our way to Gothenburg we stopped at a gasstation right outside Gränna and I found an amazing amount of Gränna polkagrisar to choose from... Loony laughed at me... I was extatic... klike a five year old in a candyshop...

It looks like I am letting them have some... but NOOOOOO... polkagrisar are ALL mine!! 

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Den macken har man ju gått loss i några gånger! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det är ju standard-macken för polkagrisar! En sådan dröm! Som fd Jönköpingsbo (lyx att bo så nära färska polkagrisar), Berlin kan vara helvetet pga polkagrisbrist.

    ReplyDelete