Jan 30, 2012

Greetings from the icebox...

Me and the almost wife
I really am skating in all this - and I am still a little cold... but you know it's nothing a 2 minute full sprint can't take care of... it was acctually fun, I have felt a lack of urgency in lots of the Stockholm skaters, and today I made them all skate as many laps as they could for 2 minutes. I think most of the girls had fun doing it... and then I wanna do it again in a few weeks... but until then we are gonna work on our sprints a little more, and hopefully everyone will improve...

Todays practice was a mixed bag of blocking, jamming, full sprints and skating backwards and stopping while going backwards...

It was fun to lead practice with Loony - it's been a while since we did that together... hopefully we get to do it again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment