Oct 26, 2010

Pain and Practice

(Yes, it's me and the famous Bonnie Thunders at Time Square... TOURISTING)

So my brother came and visited, he also drank all my protein powder, but he bought me a small protein powder shaker, since my herbalife one is in Sweden.... so I guess he is forgiven...
He left and now all I have left is a bunch of practices... and I am gonna make them count... I will.. Today was my last scrimmage with Manhattan Mayhem, it was really sad, adn I wanted to cry, I almost dis, I was gonna have a little speach... but it just were not to happen, since I would have cried like a child... and hardcore tough Swedes like me dont do that kind of thing! HA HA

I also had the great joy of being the bottom of a pileup, and the outcome was a a charlie horse leaving me limping like a dumb boy. Must say that was NOT the highlight of the night... land-drills today was held by my amazing captain Sweet Sherry Pie, and I have a feeling some of us will be hurting tomorrow... my horse Charlie will be the one hurting the most...

No comments:

Post a Comment