Oct 3, 2010

Let's start over again...

(Fisti looking at me jamming, photo by BrendanMc)

YOu guys know how I love to start the countdown over again, I have been busy the past days... so I haven't had time to write, and now I guess I am still busy, but I want to feel like it is a fresh new start... so let's count up to NATIONALS....

I am gonna work even harder on my endurance, Fisti has some weird thought about me jamming more, I think I will jsut go for runs more often. Men and Loony went for a morning jog yesterday, but I think she might have still been drunk, and I was hungover. Yeah, we went drinking in style after BAD beat Denver during Western Regionals...

Good times, good times... what can I say... Now I'm going to cut Loonys hair... (she is mad I call her by her real name all the time, so I am trying to call her by her derbyname more often)

No comments:

Post a Comment