Jul 13, 2010

Day ThirthySeven

(Finally I am able to re-enter the skating lane...)

Yesterday at practice one of my teammates told me that I looked really leaned out, and then today another of my teammates commented that I am getting a little closer to my goal of being as buff as Suzy Hotrod.

So I was trying to cut down on carbs the past days, that is not gonna work out... ugh, I had such a carb craving that I polished off a half a box of pita chips...
Nom Nom Nom... I really believe in that if your body is craving something, you should probably give it what it wants. Well, in a more healthy way if you can. If it craves sugar, have an apple or two...

It is only 13 days before my lady comes to New York and I can skate with her along West Side Highway before she takes off to RollerCon. Ah, can't wait for her to get here.


Derby:
1 hour Manhattan practice 1/2 hour offskates drills, after re-lacing my skates in a real elaborate way, I was able to skate almost the entire practice.
Workout: Skated 8 miles... heel still really dumb, but is better in my old R3 skates... they are soo padded... 60 sit ups and 20 push ups

Breakfast: Vanilla Herbalife Shake with Tangarine Juice and large coffee with 2% milk
Lunch: Chicken Sausage, asparagus, half a watermelon, blueberries, sprouts and asparagus...
Snack:
Brazil nuts, half a box of pita chips and 6 ginger candies
Dinner: Vanilla Herbalife Shake with Tangarine Juice
Snack: 1/2 Cup of Chocolate ice-cream

No comments:

Post a Comment