Jul 14, 2010

Day ThirthyEight

(This is a hella fit Unicorn, probably because Demanda Riot made it for me)

Today was not a bad day, but not a very good day either, it was just one of those days when things just didn't really feel amazing, nor boring. It was acctually fun to do some hitting at practice yesterday, apparently I have some knock-down power in my long spider legs...

I miss my lady in Denmark, and if I wasn't bound to NYC for my love of derby, I be spread out on her couch/bed right now in Copenhagen...

Derby: Heel is almost healed, still on off, on off, on off... Sucks, but I got about 1,5 hours of skating in today.
Workout: Biceps, Triceps, Shoulders and back... and about 500 sit ups and 30 push ups
I also did 15 min cardio on that funny machine that make your arms and legs move together...

Breakfast: Vanilla Herbalife Shake with Tangarine Juice and large coffee with 2% milk
Snack: Coconut Water with Blueberries, a tbl spoon of peanut butter and a table spoon of honey
Lunch: 4 eggs, 1 big potatoe, a few asparagus a splash of milk, some garlic and then I mixed it all together and made a fritatta... and ate it with some sprouts... AMAZIIING....
Snack:
Coconut water, lemonade from whole foods and some brazil nuts and half a sandwich...
Dinner: Bratwurst with Brezel and Saurcraut at Blaue Gans

No comments:

Post a Comment