Dec 27, 2012

On my way to Brazil

So I'm going to Brazil on vacation with my dad, stepmom, her parents and my two younger sisters... It will be a blast - we spent the night in Lisabon on our way... And my step grannies managed to lose their boarding cards for tonight's flight... Yeah... Minor panick that got fixed...

I managed to get away this morning to go for a walk around the hotel we spent the night at, it's quite a nice city. I totally wanna come back and see more of Portugal. I've taken a decision that 2013 is going to be a year of less derby and more life outside derby.

There are some major changes in my life, and I started to enjoy it... Very much, change is always hard but it's necessary. Coming to terms with who I am and that I love my friends and family and the past two weeks have really been special... And I've gotten some ral good pointers towards the future...





No comments:

Post a Comment