Sep 21, 2010

Day TwentyThree

Regionals is creeping closer and closer... I cannot wait for it to come around! Talked to Malou today, and it is hard to have someone you love so far away from you.

I start to feel better when I upped my protein intake again, it makes me recover much faster! I have to remember not to cheat myself and forget to make sure to have a proper intake of protein. I was feeling really really beat up the last week, but as soon as I started to make sure I was having more protein it made me feel better!

Workout:
55 push-ups and 100 sit-ups and 3 x 1 min plank and 3 x 30 sec plank each side
Derby: No derby today

Breakfast: Coffee with milk
Lunch: Homemade Frittata with sausage, mushrooms and onion
Snack: Pita Chips, pita chips and those DARN pita chips (some one stops me?) and some carrots
Dinner: Went to Balue Ganz with Trish and had some nice fish and a soft prezel... It was real yummy!
Snack: Some carrots and bread

No comments:

Post a Comment