Jun 21, 2010

Day TwentyTwo


Back in SWEDEN!! Jet lagged from hell, as always when I come home, it is early but body feel like it is late, i want to sleep, yet I want to stay awake. It is really nice weather and I am just enjoying Stockholm... I still have no voice from the ECE weekend...

Work out:
40 push-ups and 100 sit ups and 30 min brisk walk

Derby: Leading Stockholm Roller Derby practice during two hours... and then I skated downtown for a little bit

Breakfast: Coffee with milk and a whole wheat yummy Swedish Sandwich with ham and cheese on it... MmmMmmmm
Snack:
Ginger candies... a whole bunch... I am overloading on sugar and need to be stopped...
Lunch:
Shrimp and Avocado salad dusted with some olive oil with tea and honey
Snack:
Herbalife Vanilla Shake
Dinner:
White Farmers Beans with Balsamic and Olive Oil....
Snack: Swedish bread, with fruits and nuts in it... about half a loaf... oh, ohhh.... so bad but sooo good...

No comments:

Post a Comment