Feb 5, 2012

The derby non-derby life and food


So yesterday me and loony went over to Jazz and Toxic place to have dinner with Hell, Husse and Husses girlfriend Enoc. I have been friends with Husse and Jazz waaaay before derby, and I really enjoy to hang out with both of them outside of skating. One of our freshies came by later in the evening and was really supriesed that me and Husse have known each other for over 13 years...
Jazz is totally amazing at cooking, she made us all halloumi burgers, with homemade salsa and guacamole. Jazz is what we like to call a ''kocksvin'' and very particular about cooking, and I'm NOT gonna complain, because everytime we go over for dinner, we leave happy.

I do love cooking, but my foods are more comfortfoods, soups and stews, me and Loony have started to to start to pack lunch bags for work too. Every week we get a box of ecological produce delivered to our appartment - and it tends to last us all week... it is aaaamazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment