Feb 23, 2012

European All-Star Invitational

So two weeks ago I got an e-mail from an LRG skater asking me if I'd be interested in skating for an European All-Star Team, against LRG... and I thought to myself "why not....."

Acctually to be honest I acctually started jumping up and down and since I wasn't allowed to tell anyone and I had no clue who else LRG had asked, I wrote an excited blogg about life and jumped up and down  a little more... until Loony got the same question... and we both jumped up and down....

But since I am allowed to tell people now I will:

I am always excited to play derby.... (photo by Bijan Bagheri)

I GOT INVITED TO THE:
EUROPEAN ALL-STAR TEAM!!
(according to LRG)


Who knows, it's a challange, we might get beaten by 200 point, but it will happen while I am laughing and skating and doing my best!

So London Roller Girls are also hosting a boot-camp and it all sounds like it will be really exciting and fun, and now we have to book a ticket to London... London is really growing on me... oh oh oh... and I get to see Knickerblocker again...

EXCITED; EXCITED; EXCITED; EXCITED; EXCITED!!!





1 comment: