Feb 27, 2012

Sunday Scrimmage and Saturday toddler

Sometimes we get indoor practices - and then we scrimmage... so yesterday we had scrimmage... It was fun, but not as fun as usual. I guess you cannot always be 100%... it was a long weekend - and I also had to catch up on some work...

Tomorrow me an Loony are going to Åre to spend a few days skiing/snowboarding with my father and his new family. I'm really looking forward to that...

On Saturday it was Hell's birthday party and I dressed up, very fancy, I was wearing a dress and that is not the most common sight. But it was fun, and some people got really drunk and some less... and we had a danceparty in her tiny apartment... Good fun!  Now I'm off to present rollerderby to Stockholm City... yepp... very formal - I even made power point...

We might have watched too much Toddlers and Tiaras

No comments:

Post a Comment