Feb 18, 2012

I found a unicorn in Berlin

On our way to Stuttgart we had to change our flight in Berlin, and guess what I found?? A gigantic UNICORN!!! Oh yeah... I considered stealing it, but figured that being arrested in Berlin would make it hard for me to show up and skate at a bout in Stuttgart the next day. I was worried that they would not listen to me claiming that the unicorn asked me to bring her, apparently everyone can not speak unicornish. And since I didn't really have the 150 euro that they priced the poor thing to, we had to leave her... And she is still loonily at the Berlin airport... :-( Maybe we have time to hug her on our way back to Stockholm...

2 comments:

  1. Aaw. Grymt fin. Synd att den inte fick följa med hem...men du får se det som att den väntar på dig till nästa gång.

    ReplyDelete