Feb 16, 2012

When I don't roll... I dress up...

Bench managers can be pretty
20's prom at Rat City with Summer Assualt

There is something about dressing up and derby, I totally LOVE dressing up, but at the same time I'm not that much about dressing up when I skate. I think I just might be to focused on playing derby to acctually fuss about what I am wearing...
When I skated for Gotham I bouted in jeaggings a whole bunch of times and really big bling earings... I think I might just go back to the bling earings... When I moved back to Sweden I did wear a whole bunch of game-face makeup... but captaining in combination with a lot of different things, made me really pressed on time and I never really gotten into a consistant look...


Flagpresenter at Dockyard in 2008
But I do LOVE to dress up - and when I benchmanage it's a fantastic time to do it! And when you are not skating and you are just rooting or working a bout is also a good time... Oh, back in the day when I skated in Seattle I always used to volonteer to be a ''scorewhore'' or ''point princess''. What you did was that if there was a venue without (and sometimes with) a scoerboard, you would write the score on a scoreboard and skate around on the outside of the track and showing the score...  I also love all the event that are held around derby in US, lot's of leauges have ''derby prooms'' with theames, and I am a SUCKER for theame parties...

No comments:

Post a Comment