Jun 16, 2010

Day Ten


I have a completly annoying cough, it just will not stop, it sucks, I hate feeling sick. My lungs don't like living in a airconditioned part of the world... I need more beach or less sun... but no rain.
Hm, I guess I am a demanding chick! I guess a roller derby girl should be...

Of course I got taken out today at practice, harder than I have been in a real long time... I guess playing a couple of the best players in the nation can be disencouraging at times, but at the same time it get me even more determined to be everything I can be. I want to be valuable to my team-mates and someone that they can relay on... So I just have to suck it up and be more confident in myself, because I know I can do it.

Work out:
30 min agility and plyometrics, core and upperbody strength and 80 pushups throuhout the day...

Derby: 2 hour of travel team practice (Last TT practice before ECE)

Breakfast: Herbalife Vanilla Formula with orange juice and coffee with milk
Snack: Tofuline Cutie (everyone need some ice-cream in the middle of the day)
Lunch: Half a water melon with 2% Greek Yoghurt, Coffee with milk and a big jug of tea with milk and honey and four pieces of tofu.
Snack: Bagel with strawberry cream cheese
Dinner: Portabello Mushroom Ravioli with a chicken sausage and some Italian Herb Marinara Sauce
Snack: Half a Cliffbar
and TWO GUINNESS... I deserve it!


1 comment:

  1. wtf?! why didn't you tell me about this!!!

    I cant read any of the buttons because they are in a different language. . .

    ReplyDelete