Jul 19, 2011

Outdoor practice - you better dress in jeans

picture stolen from facespace, from practice yesterday
We have smooth concrete on our practice track, but outdoors and concrete still means that when you fall, you fall hard. So my advice is to wear tights and jeans shorts... Just will make you lose less skin, I know some people are under the impression that rinkrash is cool, I'm just under the impression that it hurts. I have had rinkrash a couple of times, not to talk about the snow/icerash I got during the summer snowboarding... NOT fun - just painful. So covering up my skin against rashes, is not really rocket-science to me....

I once again want to say that our track is aaaamazing, and I am gonna start using my narrow poisons on it, after the bout, because my Pure wheels are so heavy, and skating is feeling sluggish!

No comments:

Post a Comment