Nov 3, 2010

Tomorrow Chicago

(my carpet and couch goes well with my boutfit)

Today I have a thousand things to do, I have to put up a bunch of things in the apartment, I have to pack, I have to get some magic things from the Vitamin Store, get an extra pair of socks, I have to go out to Astoria and get my wristguards, elbowpads, kneepads and some extra wheels. I also need to eat, sleep and on top of it all I have promised to show a Swedish girl from Malmö - Crime City Rollers to Five Stride Skateshop... my pleasure...

I already went to the cobbler and got an extra eyelet put into my skate, I skate on Riedell 695's and they get to large around the ankles, so I had a cobbler put in extra eyelets on top, and it has worked great. But right before Eastern Regionals, one of the eyelets fell out, so I have actually been re-enforcing it with duct tape...

Oh, and did I mention I got my car sold too... so that is a little of a burden of my shoulders...

No comments:

Post a Comment