Nov 4, 2010

After four years we are no longer togheter...

(Me and the good ol' Subaru in Montana)

She will soon be sporting Connecticut plates and I will soon be walking on Scandinavian soil... ahhh... things we did together... She got the windshield punched by one lady and fixed by another, she got broken into and it made my cry, even if only a dollar in change got stolen. She was in a few little fender benders in Seattle. We drove from West to East together and we went snowboarding out West. She was nicely taken care of by OMG and Bonnie Thunders after we got to NYC....

She was my commuting vessel, when I lived in Seattle, worked and schooled in Tacoma and skated in Everett... Time is up, I will no longer play Tegan and Sarah while bobbing my head in my black Subaru Impreza Wagon... It is a little sad... does this make me less of a woman?

No comments:

Post a Comment