Nov 10, 2010

Junk Food and snowboarding

(Me my last season competing Winter 2004 in Mammoth Mountain)

I am not big on junk food, never really have been, I don't really like fried food and pizza is reserved for the few days of hungoverness... but right now my body is craving all sorts of thing... this weekend was really hard on my body! Tournament weekends are hard!

I do have ONE weakness, and that is candy, not chocolate candy but salty and sour candy... sugar highhhh.... I get hiiiigh on sugar! NO kidding! So now when Championships are over I'm stuffing my face with candy, making me feel a little bad, but at the same time, not really, because soon I will be back in Sweden and running on the cold, cold streets of my native country...

I realized I need to get a new snowboard jacket and pants for this winter, not that I have gone forever, but my clothes are over seven years old, and no longer water resistant... For some reason I feel really intrigued to go snowboarding this winter, I haven't gone in seasons. I can't belive I used to compete...

No comments:

Post a Comment