Nov 6, 2010

Texas beat BAD in a very lowscoring game, so we are playing Texas tomorrow morning. I have never played Texas before, so it will be an entire new experiance.

It has been a long day with lots of derby, the only truly exciting game today was BAD vs. Texas, all the other games were quite easily predicted after 10 mins gametime. I missed Minnesota vs. Charm since we decided to go for food, semi-healthy Thai food... Charm did win that and are playing Rocky Mountain tomorrow. Philly vs Madison was a huge blow-out, and it was one of those painful games you just wanted to end. Madison did put up a fight, but were nowhere close to touch Philly who kept on pounding them down, that means Philly is playing Kansas tomorrow. The final game of the night, I only watched the first part, since I once again needed to go feed myself, japaneese this time, but without even going onto DNN I am sure that Oly knocked out Nashville from the tournament. So tomorrow we will see Oly play Windy City!

Now I'm gonna go to sleep... Next to little Sweet SherryPie who is petting her own belly...

The End for today

No comments:

Post a Comment