Nov 12, 2010

Bye Bye New York and Gotham

(Waving Good-bye to Fisti)

I'm at the airport and I am crying, I hate leaving, and I think I sort of haven't really faced the fact that I am leaving. Not only do I love skating with Gotham, I also love those girls on the leauge... It was a rough first month in NYC, but now... I love it... maybe not the city, but the friends I have made...

Fisti came over and wached over my struggle to pack my belongings into three bags (that I had to pay overweight for). I bought her sushi to make her not to miss me so much, I still think she will miss me very much, because I will miss her very much. I didn't even get a bagel, but we did drink a beer... Breakfast Stout... at 1pm, the off-season really is here!

The light in hte end of the tunnel is that I get to see Malou tomorrow in Stockholm, and I also get to see my friend Em, that I really miss... I will aslo get to see the great girls of Stockholm Rollerderby... I guess I have something to do during my 9 hour flight, make up a ''lesson'' plan for them... I promised them they could get to touch the medals... I like that! I am gonna put them right next to my Swedish Nationals 3rd Cup (that was in snowboarding 2010)

1 comment:

  1. I am happy you get to see Malou, but I am sad you are leaving. I think USA is going to miss you...

    xo

    Lulu

    ReplyDelete