Nov 10, 2010

The story in short...

On my way to my last legue meeting with Gotham, it is sad, Gotham has treated me really well, and I am very happy that I decided to move here. It is almos a year ago since my slightly intoxicated father called me up an asked if I needed a place to live in NYC. I had previously toyed with the idea, and Bonnie and OMG were cheering me on in my thought of relocating to the east coast.

My Rat City saga ended with me leading my team to a win of the season opener. I packed my car and drove crosscountry with OMG, just to apear at the doorstep of Gotham in time for transfer try-outs... I spent a month sleeping on an airmatresse in Bonnie and OMGs extra room and going to freshmeat practice.and then I got drafted on Manhattan Mayhem and picked up by he Allstars... The rest is history...

I have learned alot about derby, I have made really dear friends and did I mention my skills have improved more than I ever thought was possible. I'm gonna miss everyone in the leauge, but I will miss the Mayhem girls and he Allstars a little extra... I will miss the fun times and I will miss the frustrating times!

No comments:

Post a Comment