Jan 7, 2013

There is no time for resting!

So I went to Brazil for about 10 days - and of course I wasn't going to just sit around on my ass and do nothing... (even if the 7 books I brought sort of indicated that).

I acctually manged to get up and run six days out of the nine and the rest I went for really long walks. It was superduper awesome to run along the beach.  I did 30 push ups per day and 60 sit-ups after the runs... or sometime during the day... I hate to feel like I have to start allover again after a vacation. I also tried to surf, and I am not very talented in the area, but at least I did not drown and I have an urge to really do it again with some more focus. The hardest part is to get out there, and then to stay on the surfboard, and sit on the surfboard, and to catch the wave... well.. one day... one day... I WILL try again! An extra thanks to Frederico for the few but sort of helpful intructions, and letting me use his board. Oh, and also a shoot out to Johanna for the aimless discussions we had about everything and nothing sipping caprinas...

...well I did not work out on New Years Day since that day I spent feeling like I was ran over by a tank...

And what about my books?
 I have to be honest - I only had time to finish one, and that was the Fountainhead by Ayn Rand. It was quite an interesting book and I am suprised I have not read it before, there are parts of it that I really dislike, and there are parts that are quite amazing... but the book is very well written... 

And for Natal, Brazil: I am in love - I will for sure go back, the food was amazing, the people were great and the nature, the nature... just so breathtaking that words are not even ale to begin to explain...

On top of the beach outside Pipa


Beach of Ponta Negra my morning run strech... 

No comments:

Post a Comment