Jan 18, 2013

2013 here I come...


And it of course involves physical activity - and that is not only the kind of activity that happens on the derby track... I have signed up for Tough Viking... It's gonna be CRAZY! And we all know since Team Cruz, I am all of what a viking can be... otherwise Demanda wouldn't have invited me to play with them... it might also be the way I handle a big hammer... or my war-makeup...
I really don't know why I think this is gonna be a good idea, but I guess it will keep me motivated... also in mid-March me and this awesome girl Britta have a face-off challange. We still have not decided on the exact 8 challanges that we will face off against each other in... but I am quite sure it will be tough.. and I am planning on winning. I told my PT all about it yesterday, and then he made me do all those crazy exercises involving chins, inverted burpees and planks... Britta you are soooo going doooown...

I also have found a place where I can get my breakfast smoothie/juice and right now I'm drinking something that is warm and involves a banana and almondmilk... just can't be wrong... it taste so good, and I've decided that it's good for me! Beach 2013 and Tough Viking, you will NOT know what have hit you...

Rollerderby practice has also started, it is still really mellow with focus on our Fresh Meat that have their minimumskills test in 2 weeks. I haven't really had the time not the energy to focus much on our FM, I think I'm at the point in my derbycareer where I acctually mostly wanna focus on the highest level play possible within my leauge. Can't wait to do windsprints tonight... and some scrimmage... some scrimmage will be AWESOME!!



So my plan is two onskate practices a week, one session with my PT (crazy guy called Cai) and then at least one or two other off-skate activities... it might be ice-skating, playing rugby, Nordic Military Training or somethign in the line of that... I am getting a gympass to SATS and I know that Kim has a pass to there... adn she is about as work-out crazy as I am... so I think that is a good idea... I just don't like to work out by myself, it is just no fun at all! And yesterday I wore yellow to the gym to show of the last tad of my tan... yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment