Dec 28, 2011

Highlights of 2011 (in no particular order)

I drank heaps of tasty not cheap beer
Just maybe some JägerBombs with Rocky Mountain
Crime City got a painted outdoor track
I coached at EROC
Loony and I moved to Malmö
Crime City starred in Looptroops music video
I coached at MayDay in Hell
Loony and I at Anarchy in UK working for DNN
I played some banked track with Legit
I had a butch birthday party
Made it into the News

Played the first bout in Sweden with CCR
Travelled and skated with Loony
Announced with Loony
Coached at Rally in the Valley
Went to Paris with Crime City
Celebrated Midsummer

Coached with Loony and Fisty in Rotterdam
Founded SwedeVix with Vix
Coached at SkateHeaven
Went to Windsor with Stockholm
Put on Nordic Light with SwedeVix

Coached Gothenburg Rollerderby
Me and Loony moved to Stockholm

Me and Loony coached and played with wonderful Team Sweden 
I got MVP for Team Sweden
Went to Jamaica and ate noodles on room at Ritz-Carlton








1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a fantastic year! Here's to more derby 2012!

    ReplyDelete