Mar 28, 2011

Seriously - some blast from the past

So I was trying to find a picture of me from the first time I was on skates - and going through pictures from pre-derby times... and it sort of made me laught and giggle a little.. and remember good and bad things...
Well, whatever is cleaver... I just felt like sharing some Swäde pre-derby pictures...

Me and Charlotte in Egypt 2003
With Riika and Linn 2005, in Collage
Angelica and me 2006 in Solna, Sweden
Queering it up in Seattle 2007 with Mika and Linn

Me and Linn in Seattle 2005

And in 2006 I also tried to have darkish hair...


1 comment:

  1. aw...those where the days, special swede! miss you beautiful!

    hope swedenen is treatin' u nice, you look great as always!!!

    vi blir i usa inntil videre, sender seg en mail. klem paa deg min kjare!!!

    ReplyDelete