Dec 3, 2010

I cooked in the name of derby

(I feel a little split in my life)

The past week I spent shooting for a Swedish familyfriendly show... yepp... I did, I cooked for people with cameras on me, but I also got to show of my skills in other areas. Can I tell you it was quite an adventure... I love food, I love cooking food, I have traveled the world eating... and now I have done it on TV. Ugha... I must now flee Sweden, it is done!

Just to make matters worse, I was already signed up to make a week-late-Thanksgiving dinner with my roomie... so right now I'm basting a turkey and preparing brusselsprouts, missing out on Stockholm Rollerderbys Friday night practice... I guess this is a REAL break for me! But on Monday I'll be skating with Loony at the indoor skatepark here in Stockholm!

No comments:

Post a Comment