Feb 24, 2014

Valentine gift...

So I sort of don't relly endorse those holidays that are just made up for consumption reasons, I like to buy gifts at any time, just because I feel like getting the people I care about a gift. Earlier this month I ran into a shop that had a shirt with an eagle AND roses on. What could be a better present for my lady than that? (She plays for Rose City and her nickname is Eagle). I just like getting gifts for people I care about, because it makes them smile.


Today when I was home writing a paper for school a package arrived, and it was full of  heartshaped Jolly Ranger lollipops and each of them had a HANDWRITTEN supersweet message for me! WOHOOOOO... made me so EXCITED and sucking on a lollipop of course made schoolwork so much easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment