Aug 22, 2011

The summer that never came

A year ago at Rockaway Beach...

I been waiting around for summer to hit since May, patiently waiting and all of a sudden it was fall. Yepp, I got cheated out of summer, and that makes me NOT very happy! It makes me wanna cry - gigantic tears.
I do not demand much of summer, but I need two weeks of unbearable heat, of warmth that loosens my bones and joints and makes me wish the weather was more shitty. This year I was not given those two crucial weeks that makes me live through the cold and dark winter...
My batteries have not been recharged, I am still running on that spare reserve battery that I was left with this spring...

Go on a vacation you might suggest - but there is no money for that - I have spent my money helping out with derby. And on the other hand there is no time for a vacation... life is just full of a bunch of must do and must be right now...

And dear friends, I am not complaining at all, not at all... I don't mind... just once in a while, but everythign would have felt so much better if there would have gotten those two weeks of utter heat, of heat that would have made my knees stop hurting and made the beach luring...

Ok - I admitt I am TOTALLY and COMPLETLY complaining... I WANT MY SUMMER! GIVE ME MY DARN SUMMER YOU DAMN SUMMER HOGS!

1 comment: