Aug 14, 2013

Shetations got married


I do not regret going to Shetations wedding, even if it meant that I only slept for 2 hours the night before a bout and had to take two flights to get there.  I had the greatest of times, and it was so amazing to be there.


They were both so beautiful and it made me tear up, and think about that we probably all have that someone out there, someone that will coem with you and hold your hand, that somone that will kiss your face when you sad and whisper comforting words in your ear, that someone that wants to be there for you, just because you are you....
 The cermony was in German, so I caught about half of it, but I mean, what can I say, I assume it was quite standard, it still is so tender and I'm amazed how they look at each other so tender and  lovingly. Ahmmm... ahmmm... . It is a little entertaining that both their first names are Franziska...

The wedding party was also fantastic with great friends and german food, I love the Berlin girls - they had also prepared a sining performance - that Titty and Anna made sure I was a part of. And then I danced, chatted and since I was gonna bout the next day, I limited myself to only two glass of wine... The partygirl in me did want beer, but the jock in me said it was forbidden... so I had a ton of Alcohofree beer, that made me piss like a racehorse...

Berlin is a city that has a spot deep within my heart - I love the city - and if I had any reason whatsover I wuould move there. Well, ecept from the smoking, what's up with the smoking? 

No comments:

Post a Comment