May 19, 2012

The derby hair in STRD

Becky and Only has it...
Lonni is a hipster and keep it short on one side

You cannot deny Ice going all the way
But to be fair - Jazz really is the all that
And Husse for sure does it...
They all do it... shave a side, two sides, half a side... something is at least shaved... and they play derby... I really tried to find photos of the ladies in the full hair glory - but apperently shaving your hair also entails wearing something on the head... bummer...

And everyone are for sure not pictured... I just got to lazy to find pictres... but also Saliva, Amy, Red, Ryssen and probably someone else that I have missed has it too... and I see more of them in the future... summer and shaving is easy...
Not to miss that our referee has joined forces...

1 comment:

  1. Haha and me! ^__^
    I shaved one side and realized how incredibly nice and cool it was under my helmet and I didn't have to wait for hours for it to dry after I've showered.
    So I shaved the other side to!

    ReplyDelete