Apr 8, 2011

Vaccation in horseland

|I have a friend that's like a sister to me, we grew up together, and then she fell in love with horses and a guy who also loved horses, they had a wedding, I was the bridesmaid and then they moved to England. (that really is the short version)

And right now I'm outside London visiting her and her husband and their 2 year old daughter. I have shampooed a horse, I went on a little riding tour yesterday on a gigantic horse, and it has NOTHING to do with derby... well, I guess I could put horns on them and they would all be unicorns - like SwedeVix new logo...

My friend and her husband compete in eventing and train horses and live on the cutest little place with stables and all that jazz... it is almost like a movie set. now when I know how cute this is - and how close to Gatwick... I am for sure coming back... and UK is truly showing it's best face to us today and yesterday, sun sun sun and I can wear a TANKTOP! How amazing is that??

Well, vaccation from derby soon to be over, since I am heading over to London tonight and tomorrow I will be textcasting and doing other fun stuff for Derby News Network at Anarchy in UK...

1 comment: