Apr 26, 2011

New boxes of stuff and rolling on Ribban

SwedeVix has those now

Yeah, we got in a new order, colorful pads and wheels and skates for eagerly waiting girls around the contry... it's almost like I am getting it myself, I love whe derbygirls smile (and sweat), and I hope everyone will get super-happy when they get their stuff, and run around on their skates of pure joy.

Ninja came by here earlier today and we went skating, a total of 15 km in a brisk pace, and then she bought me an ice-cream. Yeah, overall it was a good day, in a few days I will be in Helsinki and it just hit me I don't know what wheels I should bring... damn, life is full of problems that aren't really problems...
Now I'm gonna watch a terrible TV-show with my girlfriend who finally stopped coughing her lungs up... yeah...
Check out SwedeVix - we have a whole bunch of new stuff... wheels, shoelaces and tomorrow the socks will go up online! Bumblebee striped socks and purple unicorns... who can say know... of course Malou already got herself a pair...

No comments:

Post a Comment