Apr 21, 2011

In Stockholm - guess what?! Skating!!

New purple Pure wheels

Me and Loony took my really dirty car to Stockholm yesterday, we left in time to attend Stockholm practice, and it was really good times. I love Stockholm rollerderby, one of my best friends from waaay back Husse plays on it, and I just have always had a really good connection with the team... It was the first team I ever got to coach - 3 years ago when I barley knew what I was doing myself. I like to think both me and Stockholm have gotten much better since then!

And SwedeVix just got some new outdoor wheels in, so I treated myself to a set of purple Pures ones - I wanted black ones, but Vix wouldn't let me... I am really excited to see if I will end up liking the Pures more than the Kryptos that I have been doing my outdoor skating on the past two years. My first set of outdoor wheels were Aerobics, and they made me feel like I was skating in some sort of goeyness... But Husse says she looooves them... Loony loves her Pures and I am still not swayed... I think I still would favor my Kryptos... but I'll give it a week or two before final judgement day!
We are staying at my mothers house outside Stockholm - and they have chickens, and this one little chickens mother left it, so my stepdad was trying to keep it warm, not cooking it alive...

It is for sure keeping warm

No comments:

Post a Comment