Apr 30, 2012

EuroCrash...


This weekend was epic - I got to share track with some of Europes best skaters and I also got to play against the best team Europe has, and it was epic. We didn't win, but I must say that I think we held our own.
I have realized I have picked up a few bad habits, and I have to start adjusting some of bad habits... they gotta go...
BAM BAM BAM...

The way London plays is supersmart, and I really enjoy it -and the drive and determination those girls have is amazing. I love that London has gotten this far, they are a true role-model for the rest of us. I hope that STRD one day will play like London...

I am bty far to tired after this very intense derby weekend to write much more... but I will say that I really want to THANK London for putting this on - it meant the world to me, it was beyond exciting and I loved every minute of it...


Oh, and I discoverd Grievious who is the Captain of Brawling, she's like a Brittish Fisti Cuffs, like really! Such an amazing person, I just want to take her home and keep her... now I don't only miss Fisti, but I miss Grievious too... hm... how can I scam everyone into moving to Stockholm... (evil plan in progress)

No comments:

Post a Comment