May 19, 2011

Working in the name of derby....

Haz wheelz - you wantz?
I love rollerderby to death, it is the most amazing thing I have ever gotten involved in and it has given me soo much, and I am giving back as much as I can, somedays I just feel so drained.... sooooo drained.... SwedeVix Skateshop takes time - but so does Crime City Rollers....

I used to just be just a skater, and then things have just added on, and I am amazingly happy to help as much as I can, but sometimes it get very draining, it is like swimming in mud (not that I ever tried, but I can imagine it is not very easy), I take one step forward, just to be shoved back two...

I still decided that it is ok, as long as I work hard and I see everyone around me work hard, I am fine with it,  I am even fine with being the hardest worker, I do like to work hard, keep my spinning head spinning, and I guess being a little dizzy at times makes life easier to deal with. (until you puke, ha ha ha) As long as things do go forward, and I get to skate more and more and more.....

We just picked the team that is going to Paris, and I'm thrilled, because it was so hard to pick, and decide who the alternates were going to be, since everyone are so hardworking and dedicated. Being a coach is not easy at all, but all things considered, it has made me a better person, derby has made me a better person... and the team is looking better and better.

....even if my dear girlfriend think I do take too much work on and that I spend too much time on meetings... but this weekend we are going to Stockholm together to be announcers at Stockholm Rollerderbys bout against Hamburg... ohhh... and the theme is cirkus... MOHAAHahahAHHAhahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment