May 9, 2011

Spending time in the grass and the sun in Brooklyn


Pancakes in the sun, Bunny aka Beatrix Slaughter made me and her cartoonish looking boyfriend amazing vegan pancakes and we layed out in the wild grown backyard of her house in Brooklyn. Then we walked over to Five Stride to say bye to Bonnie. And then I hurried back to the house to pack my things and get a car to JFK, so I could get back on my Sweden flight. It was with a heavy heart I left NYC, it is hard when you know you still have part of your dreams left behind, I want to go to Nationals again, and I know I could, I like working hard... and now I just have to dig in and make sure all of Europe makes it all into WFTDA and that my own skateshop blossoms, SwedeVix, check us out, and I love answering questions if you ahve any.

No comments:

Post a Comment