Feb 28, 2011

Dinner and a broken knee


During scrimmage I got tripped and my knee got exposed to the lovley floor... not even ice could save it from looking like a blue and red tender mess...  So I spent the night saying aaaaaooooo everytime anything touched my knee... with advil and ice... yeah...

Da Fisty, Loony and Fenix made dinner together with me yesterday... First an amazingly healthy vegetarian dinner... and then for desert we had something very Swedish we like to call MarängSwiss - it is whipped cream, maurenges, vanilla ice-cream, bananas and chocolate sauce... yeah... and then you mix it all together and eat it... MMmMmmMMmmm... 

1 comment:

  1. Wish you a speedy healing/recovery Swede! I also wish I could be eating Swedish desserts with you, cuz that sounds a-mazing!

    ReplyDelete